This is an immediate opening for an exciting opportunity in a fun, vibrant Marketing team. Prima Cheese is based in Seaham, County Durham and they are now looking for a Marketing Apprentice who will support the Creative Designer & Content Specialist in their role.
You will have an aptitude and keen interest in Marketing and design and should be able to demonstrate this. We look for colleagues who want to learn and are eager to succeed.
We believe that in order to be the best you need to have the best people in your team. We provide our team with the highest quality training, reward them well and give them the opportunity to develop themselves and their career.
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
During this time you will learn and develop the following skills:
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Time Management (deadlines with work)
- Social Media Management
- Website Design & Management
- Content Design
- Brand Management
- Brand Design
- Data Analysis
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,064 per annum
- Working Monday – Friday
- Monday – Thursday hours 8:45 – 17:00
- Friday hours 9:00 – 16:00
- Long service holiday scheme
- Onsite pizza testing kitchen
- Regular team socials and office events
- No evening or weekend working
- Stylish and comfortable working environments and landscaped gardens
- State of the art technologies and facilities
- Lots of progression opportunities and regular working alongside company directors
- Chosen Charity of the Year with regular opportunities to fundraise, give back and volunteer
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free dedicated onsite parking space and electric car charging points
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good IT Skills
- Team Player
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- A grade 4/C at GCSE in English and Maths is required for this role
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective digital marketer.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.