Partner Account Manager
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Partner Account Manager
Are you an experienced and talented Partner Account Manager, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting Partner Account Manager opportunity at M247, you’ll onboard, retain and grow M247 partner accounts to exceed targets whilst delivering unparalleled customer experience at all times. In this key position, you’ll play an important role in driving the ongoing growth and success of our business.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be accustomed to creating sales opportunities for multiple products and services, with a focus on cloud solutions, into traditional telecoms partners at a senior level, whilst exceeding targets. As part of an ambitious and expanding business, this is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated Partner Account Manager to take the next step in their career.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll manage and grow a volume of accounts to exceed sales and retention targets, across a group of large customers and self-identified high potential incubator accounts.
- You’ll onboard new partners onto the My247 Partner Program, ensuring your understanding of customer needs and their future plans for technology.
- You’ll assess the risks, threats and opportunities associated with these plans, whilst positioning M247 as their provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- You’ll follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales, updates and developing account plans, whilst updating Salesforce and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- You’ll champion your customer’s perspective and position internally, whilst establishing clear contact plans to ensure that M247 has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision-makers.
- Work with internal departments to ensure booking numbers are successfully converted into billable revenue and the customer journey is fulfilled.
Your package and perks
- £40,000 to £45,000 (negotiable) basic salary, based on experience.
- £80,000 to £90,000 on-target earnings.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Free gym classes and Friday office breakfasts.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
Your skills and experience
- Proven Account Manager experience within high performing telecoms and cloud solution teams.
- Dedication to delivering an exceptional customer experience a high number of accounts.
- Delivering profitable, long term business opportunities through effective account planning.
- Proven ability to identify sale opportunities, qualify sales leads and exceed targets.
- High levels of researching, networking and relationship building.
- Brilliant interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities.
- Must be willing to travel to external meetings with clients.
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career as a Partner Account Manager, add value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
Why not join us?
Please apply now and attach a copy of your CV with an optional cover letter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.Apply Now Back to listings