We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Are you a talented Salesforce Developer, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
As a Salesforce Developer at M247 you’ll be exposed to the future of technology and work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry, whilst supporting many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. You’ll build and develop existing and new functionality and innovative future solutions.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be an experienced Salesforce Developer, who’s adaptable and self-motivated, with the ability to think independently and creatively. You’ll also have the ability to listen and absorb a problem statement, then create and develop solutions that are scalable, adhere to best practices and enhance our existing implementation. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you right away.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll build and develop our existing implementation in line with up-to-date Salesforce practices and declarative functionality, whilst working on several packages, including FinancialForce and ERP.
- You’ll collaborate with and be required to develop close relationships with external and internal customers along with key business owners to help identify and understand requirements or potential gaps.
- You’ll be required to work with our internal Salesforce & Business Systems team, alongside our business partners to enhance the product line and customer experience journey, whilst supporting managing online tickets and emails, and completing outbound calls.
- You’ll proactively undertake solution design and improvements to our existing implementation always considering the value and benefit to M247 for any development.
Your package and perks
- £50,000 – £60,000 basic salary (negotiable), depending on experience.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
Your skills and experience
- Proven in a similar Salesforce Developer role.
- Apex Triggers, Classes, Test Classes and Batch Processes.
- Java, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force and declarative methods, specifically flows over code.
- Great communication, with a commitment to self-development.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Brilliant planning and problem-solving abilities, with clear decision making.
- CPQ, mass data manipulation, Marketing Platforms and SQL, are desirable.
Our established, expanding, and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent, and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career in Technology as a Salesforce Developer within Business Systems, add real value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology, we want to hear from you.
Why not join us?
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status, or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.Apply Now Back to listings