HERE is your chance to make a big difference within our exciting Performance Marketing team.
We’re looking for a storytelling powerhouse who is creative, data-driven and super organised to manage the delivery of content across the entire marketing funnel (i.e. blogs, emails, newsletters, website copy, landing pages, research studies, eBooks, white papers, infographics, checklists, videos, social media, etc.) for both our clients and Active Profile. Good enough simply doesn’t cut it for you – you always look for ways to tell stories better and deliver stronger results. You pride yourself on being able to catch grammar and flow issues within content.
Your role is essential as Active Profile is on a high growth trajectory and is looking to build out its own brand awareness in the marketplace. You understand the importance of deadlines and pride yourself on being a focused, nimble project manager to deliver projects in a timely manner, while staying true to our quality standards. Most importantly, you know that content doesn’t live in a vacuum and have a strong grasp of what content is best suited across each stage of the marketing funnel – and how to build campaigns around an integrated approach.
This is an exciting time to join Active Profile, as we work with exceptional clients in the technology/SaaS, professional services and real estate industries. We’re looking for someone who wants to grow personally and professionally – and who is excited to take the lead on all things content. This role reports to the Head of Content, who will provide ongoing guidance, direction and professional development opportunities. We have ambitious plans to build out a high-performing content team within Active Profile.
- Write, edit and proofread content across multiple formats (i.e. blogs, emails, newsletters, website copy, landing pages, research studies, eBooks, white papers, infographics, checklists, webinars, social media, videos, etc.)
- Produce and manage our internal content calendar and editorial guidelines
- Provide editorial and creative support to Head of Content, team members and clients
- Coordinate with internal team members, freelance writers, designers, video producers to execute projects
- Create systems and processes that will allow us to maximise efficiencies and quality of work for both our clients and Active Profile itself
- Support Head of Content in developing content strategies, campaign proposals, value propositions and messaging for clients
- Manage organic social media management for Active Profile
- Conduct ongoing content audits to determine where optimisations can take place and to inform future content/campaign directions for both us and our clients
- Measure, monitor and report on content performance regularly
Essential role requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in content development (writing, editing, proofreading)
- Writing/content samples to be provided
- Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with content management systems (WordPress, HubSpot, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Creativity and the ability to conceptualise/develop original content
- Comfortable briefing partners (i.e. designers, videographers, producers, editors, etc.)
- Strong understanding of delivering content across multiple channels (360-degree integrated campaigns)
- Google Data Studio
About Active Profile
Active Profile is a well-regarded public relations and growth marketing agency. We build strategies and stories that raise profile, engage audiences and drive growth. We have developed a ‘full-funnel’ approach to communications and a campaign model which is scaling fast.
We believe that anyone can generate profile. We go beyond this to deliver profile and performance.
Our vision is to show the world how performance driven PR and marketing campaigns work.
As we grow alongside ambitious brands doing brave things, we embrace the fact it won’t always be easy, but remain committed to doing our best and having fun along the way.
- Open collaborative working environment
- Flexible and ‘virtual first’ working environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Competitive salary
- Rewards & incentives package
- Pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
Please apply using the form below, or via email to email@example.com. Interviews will be held with successful applicants immediately.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now Back to listings