Digital Marketing Manager
READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT IN A BRILLIANT TEAM?
HERE is your chance to make a big difference within our exciting Performance Marketing team.
We’re looking for a super organised, energetic and dynamic individual to manage the delivery of effective digital campaigns across a range of national and international B2B brands. You will be a digital marketing ‘all-rounder’ with a strong understanding and experience of running successful campaigns.
We are a fast-paced agency so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, developing ideas, and not be afraid to get stuck in.
This role is central to our core proposition to ‘turn profile into performance’ for ambitious people and projects through our integrated campaign model approach. You will need to be able to manage and execute campaign plans, build out landing pages and email templates, and create the copy to go with them across web, social and PPC.
We need an individual who can take campaign results and interrogate the data, making regular recommendations as to how we can improve – boosting click-through and conversion rates, whilst also bringing down CPCs and CPAs.
We are HubSpot Platinum Partners, so experience using HubSpot to build out and report on campaigns would be an advantage but is not a deal-breaker. Full HubSpot training can be provided.
- Management, planning and delivery of campaign activity across digital channels
- Reporting on campaign performance, being able to interrogate data, and provide insights into how activity can be optimised
- Management of campaign paid media budgets across paid social and PPC
- Briefing our in-house designer on design assets required
Essential role requirements
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years working in an agency environment
- Proven track record of generating quality results
- Solid integrated campaign experience
- Experience running A/B tests
- Solid understanding of how to track and measure performance
- HubSpot (CRM, Sales, Marketing or Service)
- Google Data Studio
- SEO / SEM
- Organic social media management
- B2B paid media experience
- Basic design skills / Canva experience
About Active Profile
Active Profile is a well-regarded public relations and growth marketing agency. We build strategies and stories that raise profile, engage audiences and drive growth. We have developed a ‘full-funnel’ approach to communications and a campaign model which is scaling fast.
We believe that anyone can generate profile. We go beyond this to deliver profile and performance.
Our vision is to show the world how performance driven PR and marketing campaigns work.
As we grow alongside ambitious brands doing brave things, we embrace the fact it won’t always be easy, but remain committed to doing our best and having fun along the way.
- Open collaborative working environment
- Flexible and ‘virtual first’ working environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Competitive salary
- Rewards & incentives package
- Pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
Please apply using the form below, or via email to email@example.com. Interviews will be held with successful applicants immediately.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now Back to listings