HERE is your chance to make a big difference within our exciting Performance marketing team
We’re looking for a super organised, energetic, and dynamic individual to deliver effective digital campaigns across a range of national and international B2B brands. You will be a digital marketing ‘all-rounder’ with a strong understanding and experience of running successful paid media campaigns.
We’re a pioneering integrated marketing and PR agency with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. We’re creative, strategic and agile, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events.
This role is flexible in terms of hours and location. We offer hybrid working with hours in the office to agreed with candidates.
Who we are looking for
We are a fast-paced agency so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, developing ideas, and not be afraid to get stuck in.
This role is central to our core proposition to ‘turn profile into performance’ for ambitious people and projects through our integrated campaign model approach. You will need to be able to execute a campaign plan, build landing pages and email templates, and create the copy to go with them across web, social and PPC.
We need an individual who can take campaign results and interrogate the data, making regular suggestions as to how we can improve – boosting click-through and conversion rates, whilst also bringing down CPCs and CPAs.
We are HubSpot Platinum Partners, so experience using HubSpot to build out and report on campaigns would be an advantage but is not a deal-breaker. Full HubSpot training can be provided.
- Planning and delivery of campaign activity across digital channels
- Management of paid social and search campaign budgets
- Interrogating data to optimise campaign activity, driving engagement & results
- Reporting on campaign performance, providing insights, and recommendations how the activity could be carried out in future
- Briefing our in-house designer on design assets required
Essential role requirements
- 2 years’ paid media experience
- Experience delivering B2B campaigns
- Experience in generating leads through LinkedIn
- Demonstratable experience in campaign management and optimisation
- A results-driven approach to marketing, with a proven track record of getting results (in-house or for clients)
Desirable but not essential attributes
- 12 months+ agency experience
- HubSpot experience
- Google Data Studio experience
- Good knowledge of SEO
- B2C experience
- Organic social media experience
About Active Profile
Active Profile is a well-regarded public relations and growth marketing agency. We build strategies and stories that raise profile, engage audiences and drive growth. We have developed a ‘full funnel’ approach to communications and a campaign model which is scaling fast.
We believe that anyone can generate profile. We go beyond this to deliver profile and performance.
Our vision is to show the world how performance driven PR and marketing campaigns work.
As we grow alongside ambitious brands doing brave things, we embrace the fact it won’t always be easy, but remain committed to doing our best and having fun along the way.
- Open collaborative working environment
- Flexible and ‘virtual first’ working environment
- Wellbeing programme
- Competitive salary
- Rewards & incentives package
- Pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
Please apply using the form below, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held with successful applicants immediately.
For more information, please email email@example.comApply Now Back to listings