PR Account Manager
Active Profile is an integrated marketing and PR agency. Businesses hire us to execute their campaigns because they need help crafting stories that get them seen, heard and remembered.
We know that profile and performance services cannot live in silos – they’re far more effective and powerful when you connect the two. That’s our specialty and why we’ve been able to keep our clients happy for 18 years.
What really sets us apart from other agencies is our people – we’re masterful specialists and really know our stuff. But we also get a real sense of joy out of what we do.
It’s such an exciting time to join Active Profile – we’re winning lots of new business, we’re building lasting relationships with our existing clients, we’re hiring brilliant people and we’re revved up to turn our clients’ ambitions into reality. What are you waiting for?
We’re committed to the wellbeing of our team and flexible working is the norm, mixing virtual working with office-based collaboration.
The role includes
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Flexible and ‘virtual first’ hybrid working environment
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (with confidential counselling service)
- Wellbeing programme (We’re accredited by the Workplace Wellbeing Charter)
- 5% company pension contributions
- Professional development planning and support
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
- Regular team socials (walks, lunches, annual trip)
- We always close over the Christmas period
Who we are looking for
This person will have the ability to form strong and lasting bonds with clients, while developing effective PR campaigns and reporting on execution/performance results – both internally and externally to clients. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in pitching to journalists and developing relationships across a variety of media outlets . We are looking for a natural storyteller and an influencer of public opinion, who is always looking for new ways to increase brand visibility, drive thought leadership and boost share of voice for clients. They will have a strong grasp of PR KPIs and understand how, where and when to integrate PR with larger marketing campaigns to drive impactful results for clients.
Reporting into the PR director, this person should be comfortable collaborating with other team members across the business, including content, digital and paid social. You will be a continuous learner by nature and crave opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- Confident with managing multiple PR client accounts
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong writing skills to grab the attention of reporters/analysts (i.e. press releases, bylines, rapid response commentary, media briefing notes, speaking engagements, award submissions)
- Robust network of media contacts/relationships
- Track record develop PR campaigns and launch strategies, including pitch angle development and strategic media outreach
- Actively managed and advised clients on PR performance (using data/learnings to guide future PR execution)
- Experience in developing and presenting campaign/performance reports to clients
It would be good (not compulsory) if you have:
- 3 + years of in-house or agency experience
- Worked in one or more of the following industries – professional services, technology, innovation, real estate, higher education
- Understanding and experience in integrating PR with marketing/content/digital campaigns
We’re a creative, agile and strategic agency. Because the world of PR is fast-moving, you’ll need to be nimble, fearless and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done. Don’t worry; you have a supportive team on-hand, ready and willing to step in with feedback, guidance and support where needed.
The wellbeing of our team matters to us so we have set up a variety of initiatives, activities and training to keep our team’s minds, bodies and souls healthy. We have also settled into a normal routine of hybrid working (mix of remote and in-office) and allow for flexible working to accommodate your personal situation. And because we know you’ll want to grow both personally and professionally, you’ll have a personal development plan (PDP) with ongoing support and training available.
Equality, inclusion and diversity are at the heart of Active Profile and we’re fully committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Interviews commencing immediately. We’ll close the opportunity as soon as the role has been filled.
Questions? Email email@example.comApply Now Back to listings