New Business Junior Sales Executive
New Business Junior Sales Executive
As a member of the new business sales team, you will be responsible for some lead generation and the management of incoming leads. Ensuring all leads are effectively managed through the sales funnel to a successful sale. You will enjoy working towards targets and are an individual who is driven by generating more sales to maximise your reward. You will work closely with your team to meet Angel’s business goals and will understand how your role plays an instrumental part in Angel’s success.
You will be confident in delivering online demonstrations of their products. You have a passion for working with people and helping to solve their problems. You will work closely with the account management and support teams to maximise relationships both internally and with their customers to build a strong advocacy base.
Are you someone:
- Driven by the need to succeed and determined to turn every lead into a sale?
- Keen to learn and take every opportunity to absorb as much information as possible to help
grow and develop in your role?
- Creative and enjoy reaching out to people to generate new business leads?
- Proactive as well as reactive and will constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities?
- Confident and have an excellent phone manner as well as being a strong communicator
when following up on your phone conversations?
- Organised and able to prioritise your sales funnel?
- Understanding of the importance of internal relationships within the workplace, and able to
build strong relationships with the wider team members to ensure effective communication
and maximum results for the company?
- Who enjoys opportunities to innovate and learn?
- Keen to make a real difference to educational outcomes in the UK and beyond?
- Previous sales experience
- Experience working with clients via phone
- Experience selling education technology
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of their products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that’s not all they’re about! They also strive to be creative and innovative in everything they do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
The role of Angel’s Sales Team is to raise awareness of our well-respected and sought-after brand. Through regular innovation, the sales team’s priority is to implement software and services that have a high impact on workload, learning and staff development in schools nationwide.
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off: In addition to Annual Leave allowance
Innovation Days: Time to get away from “normal” and work differently
- Ongoing training & qualifications: Learning is at the core of who they are
- Healthy Snacks: Fruit delivery (and sometimes less healthy treats!)
- Charity Days: Practical volunteering or fundraising
- Creative Office Space: You know they have a ball pool, right?
- Surprise Treat-Days: Park fun days, meals out, workshops… who knows what’s next?
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity and adoption leave from day one
- Dependents Leave Allowance: Time off if your child / family member is poorly
- Private Medical Insurance: Because they want to know you’re looked after
- Pension: After 3 months at Angel, you’ll be auto-enrolled in our company pension scheme
- Discounted Parking: Only 10 minutes walk away
- Christmas Shutdown: In addition to annual leave allowance. They love Christmas and it’s a
great time to rest and recharge those batteries!