Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated individual, passionate about organisation and process. You will be working alongside our in-house technical team that cover the flow of work from Product/Feature Design through to Development and Deployment. You will be a pivotal point of contact ensuring the ongoing high quality of our software and high calibre of service we deliver to all of our customers.
Working closely with our Product (Discovery) Team Leaders and our Directors you will be required to organise the flow of work throughout the projects, evolve our processes and bring in and enforce behavioural shifts. We want someone who can make the project lifecycle as efficient and effective as possible improving our processes from concept through to delivery.
As well as managing the day to day work, you also need to be focused on the future work, planning the roadmap ahead for all our products. This will involve liaising with key stakeholders and continually reviewing pipeline priorities, based on both internal and external factors.
- Proven track record in a similar project management role
- Comfortable with stakeholder management
- Confident presenter and communicator
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical conversations and vice versa
- Familiar with agile and waterfall software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of industry standard Project Management tools, specifically JIRA/Confluence/Trello
- Knowledge of the education sector in England a bonus
- Overseeing of day-to-day production including workload distribution, team communication, status of projects in regard to deadlines and brief, flagging any delivery concerns
- Maintain and update the resource plan so progress against plans can be easily determined and future capacity planning better managed
- Quarterly reporting on useful analysis of work across all products, such as capacity planning
- Project task tracking on Trello and Jira – task management, release planning and general administration
- Jira/Confluence administration and set up
- Facilitating daily stand-ups, project meetings and release retrospectives, along with capturing any meeting notes and actions
- Planning and communicating release dates and keeping relevant documentation up to date (release plans, release notes etc.), as well as organising maintenance messages and aiding the support team in producing help documentation for new features
- Working with the development team on the creation and monitoring of functional specifications from initial briefing
- Aiding all production teams and prioritising workload
- Continuously reviewing, standardising and documenting processes
- Ensuring timesheets are completed on time and are accurate
- Other tasks as required including ad hoc admin tasks
Benefits & Culture
- Hybrid Working: We will support you to work wherever you work best, at home, in the office, or both
- Your Birthday Off: In addition to Annual Leave allowance
- Innovation Days: Time to get away from “normal” and work differently
- Ongoing Training & Qualifications: Learning is at the core of who we are
- Creative Office Space: We have a ball pool, swings, popcorn machine, a gypsy caravan…
- Surprise Treat-Days: Park fun days, meals out, workshops… who knows what’s next?
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity and adoption leave from day one
- Dependents Leave Allowance: Time off if your child / family member is poorly
- Private Medical Insurance: Because we want to know you’re looked after
- Christmas Shutdown: In addition to annual leave allowance. We love Christmas and it’s a great time to rest and recharge those batteries!
What We Do at Angel Solutions…
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of our products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that’s not all we’re about! We also strive to be creative and innovative in everything we do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
How to apply
Please complete an online application now. You’ll need to give a few quick details, upload your CV and briefly explain why you think you’re suitable for the role. We’ll contact suitable applicants shortly after the closing date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.