Junior Software Developer
- passionate about learning and improving your skills?
- adaptable and hard-working?
- a good team player?
About the role:
As a full stack developer, you will be involved in scalable, database-driven solutions that will improve the education industry. As part of our Development Team, you’ll be helping to develop innovative systems to manage, analyse and present complex national education data, as well as finding creative ways to incorporate that intelligence into our existing range of products. You will gain experience in new technologies including .NET Core and Vue.js.
It’s desirable you have some knowledge or experience of:
- Web based programming. ASP.NET (or similar)
- OOP and C# (or a similar high level programming language)
- SQL Server and T-SQL
- HTML and CSS
Benefits & Culture
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off: In addition to Annual Leave allowance
- Innovation Days: Time to get away from “normal” and work differently
- Ongoing training & qualifications: Learning is at the core of who we are
- Healthy Snacks: Fruit delivery (and sometimes less healthy treats!)
- Charity Days: Practical volunteering or fundraising
- Creative Office Space: You know we have a ball pool, right?
- Surprise Treat-Days: Park fun days, meals out, workshops… who knows what’s next?
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity and adoption leave from day one
- Dependents Leave Allowance: Time off if your child / family member is poorly
- Private Medical Insurance: Because we want to know you’re looked after
- Pension: After 3 months at Angel, you’ll be auto-enrolled in our company pension scheme
- Discounted Parking: Only 10 minutes walk away
- Christmas Shutdown: In addition to annual leave allowance. We love Christmas and it’s a great time to rest and recharge those batteries!
What We Do at Angel Solutions…
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of our products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that’s not all we’re about! We also strive to be creative and innovative in everything we do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
The role of Angel’s Development Team is to build powerful web applications using an agile, iterative methodology and embracing new coding techniques all the time.
How to apply
Please complete an online application now. You’ll need to give a few quick details, upload your CV and briefly explain why you think you’re suitable for the role. We’ll contact suitable applicants shortly after the closing date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.