We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Marketing Department at Angel Solutions, as a Graphic Designer with a focus on digital assets.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Experience of graphic design work in marketing, public relations or corporate communications environment.
- Experience in creating illustrations that can also be used in animations or stand-alone.
- Experience in web design and web-based applications.
- An understanding of the importance of effective marketing and communications in promoting an organisation, its products and services.
- Have a good knowledge of digital marketing including social media, email platforms, videos, webinars and surveys.
- Familiar with marketing software including Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Typeform or industry standard equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Be a great team player – work closely alongside the Marketing Team to execute marketing campaigns.
- Have great communication skills to share and pitch ideas.
- Recognised Graphic Design qualification.
- Experience in photography and/or videography, editing clips for use on websites and social media.
- Experience with Figma or similar web prototyping software (AdobeXD) with knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An understanding of the UK Education sector.
- Deliver all digital and offline graphic design requirements.
- Design and manage project-based graphic design work, delivering high-quality outputs from initial brief through to final delivery.
- Create illustrations in keeping with the assets already used across the Angel Solutions brand.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of gifs, videography and editing.
- Support the marketing team in generating ideas and providing a high-quality marketing service.
- Proactively research new trends and advances in graphic design, making recommendations for any new approaches or applications.
Benefits & Culture
- Hybrid Working: We will support you to work wherever you work best, at home, in the office, or both
- Your Birthday Off: In addition to Annual Leave allowance
- Innovation Days: Time to get away from “normal” and work differently
- Ongoing Training & Qualifications: Learning is at the core of who we are
- Creative Office Space: We have a ball pool, swings, popcorn machine, a gypsy caravan…
- Surprise Treat-Days: Park fun days, meals out, workshops… who knows what’s next?
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity and adoption leave from day one
- Dependents Leave Allowance: Time off if your child / family member is poorly
- Private Medical Insurance: Because we want to know you’re looked after
- Christmas Shutdown: In addition to annual leave allowance. We love Christmas and it’s a great time to rest and recharge those batteries!
What We Do at Angel Solutions…
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of our products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that’s not all we’re about! We also strive to be creative and innovative in everything we do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
The role of Angel’s Marketing Team is to raise awareness of our well-respected and sought-after brand.