Avalanche Studios Group is looking for a talented IT Generalist to join our small but growing IT team in Liverpool.
As a member of the global First Line Support team you will work as our internal first line support to our staff in the Liverpool, Stockholm and Malmö studios. You’ll also be a crucial part of helping us set up our new studio in Liverpool and evolving this over time. Your responsibilities will include troubleshooting and solving IT tickets, setting up and managing our meeting rooms in the Liverpool office, sourcing and managing UK IT supplier relationships, as well as troubleshooting and repairing client computers.
You will be a part of the IT department together with infrastructure programmers, system administrators, and other technicians, reporting to our IT management in Stockholm.
To succeed in this role you will need at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience, know your way around computers, how to build them but most importantly: have a true passion for IT and tech.
- Driving procurement of hardware and software. Expanding and maintaining our relationships with equipment and service suppliers.
- Handle equipment & software lifecycle management. Take responsibility of ordering and replacing/renewing hardware/software when needed.
- Create documentation of your solutions in our internal database.
- Be self-propelled and take responsibility for your own work and hand tasks over or ask questions when needed.
- Be pragmatic, proactive, take initiatives, plan ahead and solve problems ahead of time.
- Be a team player and work with your team to get the best results.
- Solve incoming 1st Line tickets through Jira service desk independently and in a professional way while maintaining set SLAs.
- Troubleshoot Windows clients, hardware and software.
- Execute the onboarding, including setting up PCs as well as user accounts for new hires.
- Maintaining our meeting rooms and making sure they’re running as intended and providing a smooth user experience.
- Being passionate about tech while focusing on delivering a premium service to our colleagues.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Liverpool office.
Apply Now Back to listings