Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
If you think you’ve got what it takes to Inspired Agency on their journey to the job, please apply now!
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,000 – £16,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday, hours must add up to 37.5 per week so for example 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm
- 30 days annual lave including bank holidays
- Birthday off work
- Flexitime working
- Lots of staff social events
- Bike to work scheme
- Focus on work life balance
This apprenticeship programme will provide you with everything you need to launch and develop your career in digital marketing. Afterwards, we’ll support you to take the next steps, including further training and progression onto a Level 4 qualification.
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Grade 4/C in Maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent
- Passion for digital
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Work to deadlines
- Analytical mindset
Your Training with Baltic Apprenticeships
This Level 3 apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective digital marketer.
With our expert online training and one-to-one support, you’ll channel your creativity and learn to create, implement, and analyse successful campaigns as part of a professional marketing team.
With a Baltic Apprenticeship, you’ll be on your way to a long-term career in the Marketing industry. On completion of their apprenticeship programme, 95% of our learners remain in full-time employment or progress onto a higher-level apprenticeship.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.