Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech, and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. As an expert Tech & Digital training provider, we are passionate about delivering outstanding learner experiences that enables the development and acquisition of essential skills, experience and qualifications required to forge a successful career in the industry.
If our mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you.
What’s the job?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will join our dedicated team of Recruiters who deliver and provide outstanding advice and guidance to candidates who are looking to secure an apprenticeship. You have the opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives. Job satisfaction will be high as you will become a key part in guiding candidates through our screening process. You will be responsible for candidate sourcing (composing accurate and attractive adverts), building and maintaining a talent pool of available candidates, and guiding applicants through our in-depth screening and application processes via telephone and online throughout to placement. Your mission will be to place candidates with the right employer, in the right role, on the right apprenticeship program.
If you are an ambitious, high energy individual with strong communication and listening skills who has the ability to meet and exceed employer expectations then maybe this is the role for you?
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- To be actively involved in the recruitment and interview process of candidates for apprenticeships and training programmes
- Create and post engaging job advertisements to attract maximum candidate numbers
- Match individuals to specific employment opportunities
- Carry out in-depth screening and application via telephone
- To assist and support in the recruitment process ensuring company policies and procedures are followed at all stages
- To liaise with candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they are engaged and kept up to date at all times
- Carry out in-depth interview preparation with candidates to assist them in their job search
Coordinate and attend candidate focused events and meetings, ensuring suitable resources are available
- To keep company CRM systems up to date at all times
- To manage all administration relating to vacancy caseload including
- Any other ad hoc duties
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast paced recruitment role (min 1-2 years)
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and strong understanding of candidate and employer needs
- Strong time and task management skills
- Self-Motivated and Results Driven
- Ambitious and Resilient
- Open, honest, and transparent communicator
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Apprenticeship sector experience
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship sector
- Knowledge of IT programs: IT, Software Development, Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation, processes, and practice
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Good understanding of our company values and people behaviours
If you are as excited as we are about this opportunity, then click apply. We can’t wait to see your application and to get you started on your Baltic Journey!Apply Now Back to listings