Who We Are
As a leading provider of apprenticeships within the IT, Tech and Digital sector we are here to make a difference to every learner and inspire them to succeed. It’s why we exist, it drives everything we do. We have ambitious growth plans that include the continued innovation of our product, customer experience and increasing our capacity to create even more life changing opportunities; shaping the Tech & Digital talent of the future. To support us in achieving these aims and delivering our mission, we have a new opportunity for a Videographer to join our team.
If our Mission and this opportunity resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
What’s the job?
As we continue our journey towards excellence, we have identified the need to strengthen our brand and curriculum collateral with the introduction of more video-led content. We are looking for an organised and creative videographer to work with our marketing team to plan, film, and edit video content according to business objectives. To be successful as a videographer you must be able to understand ideas and briefs, and work creatively to produce the desired content.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Plan, shoot and edit engaging video content
- Analyse video performance against KPIs
- Produce external shoots (stills and video)
- Collate image/video requests
- Create shot lists/storyboards
- Brief video graphics
- In-house photography and videography
- Image retouching
- Digital asset management
- Video editing to an exceptional quality
- Work closely with the marketing and curriculum team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of shooting videos
- Experience with edits and subtitles
- Post-production skills, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Excellent photography and videography skills
- Experience creating compelling content
How To Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our #ChangingFutures mission, complete and submit your application today using the buttons below.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive workplace, we positively encourage applications from all; particularly those from underrepresented communities or minority groups.
This post qualifies for visa sponsorship and we welcome applications from those requiring such support.