Events & Marketing Manager
We’re commercial property specialists at Bruntwood. Developing and managing over 1.5 billion in assets with 1.4 billion in development. Hatch falls under our Retail arm at Bruntwood which incorporates: Afflecks, Stretford Mall, Stamford Quarter in Altrincham Bury Town Centre and Hatch which is the specific focus of this role.
Hatch is Manchester’s award winning food, drink and retail destination. A place to shop, eat and drink, 7 days a week with over 30 independent traders. #FORTHECURIOUS.
This role is to manage the events calendar and activity for Hatch on an ongoing basis, you’ll work with an array of creative professionals to bring the events to life and create a unique experience for attendees. In addition you’ll manage the marketing activity for Hatch, giving you autonomy to drive our social channels and develop a marketing strategy with the support of the Group Marketing team within Bruntwood, which includes; brand. Digital and graphics experts
Is the role right for you?
Ultimately we’re looking for someone who is courageous in marketing, someone who wants to take ownership and try new ideas, even if they don’t always work out. Someone who can multi-task different channels and network in the Bruntwood Group to ensure you have the right support. You’ll work closely with the management team at Hatch and most importantly… You’ll love what you do, you’ll love the hospitality industry and enjoy representing the events space, unlocking it’s huge potential.
What we’re looking for:
- Take the lead in delivering high quality Events that drive footfall to Hatch and maintain its reputation within the city
- Research and understand the Hatch customer base to ensure our events and marketing is suitable for our audience
- Create, develop and ensure the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications campaigns (including digital)
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums with a real focus on content production (including social media).
- Assist in the management and reporting of the Events and Marketing budget.
- Teach and practice the Bruntwood standards in all aspects of your work
- Work closely with cross-functional internal colleagues to ensure the marketing and events strategy is implemented
- Act as an ambassador for Hatch within the city and effectively network with key community stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Brand team to ensure all campaigns and events fit within the wider Bruntwood brand
- Support content creation for the website/digital channels and effectively use social media for marketing purposes
- Proactively write, produce and issue customer communications (liaising with other internal departments as required)
- Work effectively with suppliers, partners, stakeholders and other team members across the portfolio
What’s important to us:
- You’ll be a courageous Marketer, willing to be adventurous in your marketing plans
- You’ll have experience of managing a commercial social media account
- You’ll have planned and managed events, from budget management through to representation on the day
- Experience in juggling multiple projects and ensuring they are all delivered on time and within budget
- Marketing experience across these areas in particular: Email, end to end campaigns, budget management, communications
- A Passion for Retail/Hospitality/Leisure would be brilliant
- Any website management experience would also be a big plus
We really believe that if you’re brilliant to work with, you deserve brilliant things in return:
- Flexible working and a beautiful office space
- Up to 8% matched pension
- Volunteer time off – there are endless opportunities for you to get involved in supporting the causes that matter most to you
- 25 days holiday, buy & sell holidays (plus you get your birthday off work!)
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee share scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- We offer support with qualifications as well as providing other opportunities for learning and development.
There’s also plenty more to have a look at on our website.
Our ambition is to make Bruntwood a truly diverse and inclusive place to work, reflective of the communities we live and work in. To help us to achieve this we encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, disabled people, and those who are neurodiverse. Join us and you’ll be part of our journey to creating something even better, for our customers and ourselves.Apply Now Back to listings