Bruntwood SciTech owns and manages the largest portfolio of science and technology campuses in the UK with 10 campuses across Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Cheshire, Birmingham, and Cambridge, including prestigious locations like Manchester Science Park, Alderley Park and Innovation Birmingham.
Bruntwood SciTech creates the environments and ecosystems that companies in the science and technology sector need to form, collaborate, scale and grow; including world-class office and lab space, a range of scientific services and specialist, tailored business support, along with connections that offer unrivalled access to finance, talent, markets and mentorship.
To support the marketing and communication of Alderley Park, Bruntwood SciTech is looking for a creative content driven marketer.
We’re proud of our inclusive and supportive culture, and we’re passionate about creating an environment where everyone’s backgrounds, skills, and perspectives are valued.
- Producing content (blogs, articles, press releases, videos) for the Alderley Park website/digital channels
- Updating content on the Alderley Park and Bruntwood SciTech websites
- Manage the Alderley Park social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) including producing required assets
- Supporting the communication and promotion of events for the Alderley Park Accelerator
- Marketing and promoting events and activities at Alderley Park to customers, residents and the local community
- Assist with the production of a range of marketing collateral to promote Alderley Park such as presentations, brochures, reports, CGIs and sales packs
- Organise regular photo and video shoots
- Write and issue customer communications (as required)
- Act as a brand guardian for Alderley Park and Bruntwood SciTech
What we¿re looking for:
- Experience within a working marketing environment, whether that be an internship or full time employment
- A passion for marketing with a real enthusiasm to be creative and inquisitive
- A degree in a humanities based subject would be highly beneficial
- An interest in Life Sciences/Technology would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and a keenness to build relationships
In return for the salary advertised you will be entitled to the following benefits and more:
- 25 days paid leave per year plus bank holidays, pro-rata
- Extra day¿s leave on your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Employer matched pension contributions of up to 8%
- All Employee Share Ownership Plan after qualifying period
- Private healthcare
- 2 days paid leave per year to participate in voluntary work under the Bruntwood Cares scheme
- Wellbeing incentives