Marketing Manager (Cambridge)
A 50:50 joint venture with Legal & General; Bruntwood Scitech, owns and manages the largest portfolio of science and technology campuses in the UK with 10 campuses across Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Cheshire, Birmingham, and Cambridge, including prestigious locations like Manchester Science Park, Alderley Park and Innovation Birmingham. Bruntwood SciTech creates the environments and ecosystems that companies in the science and technology sector need to form, collaborate, scale and grow; including world-class office and lab space, a range of scientific services and specialist, tailored business support, along with connection that offer unrivalled access to finance, talent, markets and mentorship.
This role sits within our SciTech division, specifically at Melbourn park which is our new site. Specialising in combined life sciences and engineering, located near Cambridge. This role will be an amazing opportunity for a charismatic Marketing Manager with strategic & operational marketing experience to make an impact quickly and drive the success of Melbourn park – have a look on our website to get a good feel for the space.
Today, Bruntwood SciTech owns and manages the largest portfolio of science and technology assets in the UK including prestigious locations like Manchester Science Park in Manchester, Alderley Park in Cheshire and Platform in Leeds.
- Write, produce and ensure the effective delivery of integrated marketing and communications strategies and plans to help raise awareness of the Bruntwood SciTech brand in the science and technology sector and support the achievement of the commercial business plan.
- Create, develop and deliver integrated, multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns to support the achievement sales and lettings plan targets
- Create multi-format content for the website/digital channels and effectively use social media for marketing purposes
- Lead all PR and external comms activity (working with partners and external agencies to identify stories and draft/issue press releases)
- Manage the creation and production of marketing materials across different mediums (including digital).
- Proactively support public and stakeholder consultation events (as required)
- Proactively write, produce and issue customer communications (liaising with other internal departments as required) e.g. newsletters, events programme
- Work effectively with members of the sales team to assist in the creation of lively, engaging materials to support prospecting and lettings
- Work effectively with a range of national and sector suppliers, partners, stakeholders to identify and leverage opportunities
- Set and manage the marketing budget
- Effectively monitor, measure and report against marketing activity to ensure return on investment.
- Act a brand guardian, helping to build the Bruntwood SciTech brand.
- Work effectively with all other marketing and Bruntwood SciTech team members
- Degree educated ideally from Marketing or Business-related discipline
- Full mix of digital and brand marketing experience
- Experience of print marketing ideally (brochures and other collateral)
- Knowledge/understanding of paid social campaigns
- Strategic and Operational Marketing experience at Managerial level
- Strong grasp on social channels with ideally experience of using Google Analytics
We really believe that if you¿re brilliant to work with, you deserve brilliant things in return:
- Up to 8% matched pension
- 25 days holiday, buy & sell holidays (plus your birthday!)
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Learning loans
- Employee share scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave.