About the job
CACI is looking for a Digital Analyst within the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) who will be responsible for designing and implementing data models and tracking requirements, producing dashboards that provide actionable insight and performing deep dive analysis to respond to client’s business problems
Who we are:
At CACI we do amazing things with data. We are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you’ll be doing:
Working in the MarTech Team, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering a wide range of projects across multiple sectors.
- Designing data models and implementing digital data collection techniques and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch or GTM
- Supporting full end to end implementations of website tracking and auditing existing data implementations
- Running optimisation and personalisation sprints, from hypothesis generation to roadmap facilitation and activity creation.
- Producing dashboards
- Performing analysis
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar
- Knowledge of designing data models and implementing digital data collection techniques and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch or GTM
- Strong analytical and numerical ability – able to analyse and interpret data and make recommendations based on the output
- Experience of working with digital optimisation and personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or similar
- Proven experience in turning data and analysis into actionable insights
- Strong awareness of audience knowledge and the ability to adjust language accordingly
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes CACI a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at CACI.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year at CACI. This gives you more opportunity to progress. At CACI people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone’s career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skillsets. Just because you start off down one path doesn’t mean you are committed to it indefinitely. At CACI you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can’t always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and employees are currently expected to work from the office at least two days a week.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans, to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The role will also be based out of CACI’s head office in Kensington, London, fitted with all the necessary precautions for social distancing in the workplace. However, as we continue to work under the government’s current COVID-19 guidance, it is expected that much of this role will be done remotely for the near future.
Must have right to work in the UK.