We’re looking for an experienced Test Lead to join our team. We are the Information Intelligence Group (IIG) of CACI UK.
As a Test Lead, you will join one of our small, fast-paced, agile delivery teams. Our testing philosophy is to automate by default to ensure continuous testing, early and often, as a part of a CI/CD lifecycle.
Testing at IIG consists of a wide range of responsibilities, the list below gives a flavour of some of the tasks you may be asked to undertake;
- Be hand-son testing with the ability to lead a team and the strategy (team of six people)
- Use a wide range of technologies, specialising in the use of open source libraries and components.
- Use tools such as GitLab to build continuous integration pipelines, which help monitor and ensure software quality and security.
- Deploy software systems to a mixture of environments including public (AWS and Azure) and private cloud.
- Delivering automated test solutions into an Agile environment.
- Full Software Lifecycle involvement:
- Project concept formalisation
- Requirements analysis and specification
- Software architecture design
- Software implementation and delivery
- Software training and support
- Software lifecycle and maintenance
Our Test Leads enjoy working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects, so we want our team to have a proactive and can-do attitude to our work. We pride ourselves on keeping up with emerging technologies and delivery best-practice so it is important that you enjoy learning and continuous improvement.
You will ideally have had exposure to;
- Automation testing tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework and Cypress.io
- BDD automation experience using Cucumber and Java.
- The CI/CD lifecycle and DevSecOps
- API Testing using tools such as Postman, Rest Assured, SoapUI and WireMock.
- Working as part of an Agile development team.
- Manual and exploratory testing
- Performance and Non Functional testing
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux platforms
- Issue and project tracking software such as Jira and Zephyr
- Experience leading a team
All applicants need to be eligible for a full UK SC security clearance.
MORE ABOUT CACI
The Test Engineer role is an excellent opportunity, and CACI reward their staff well with a competitive salary and impressive benefits package which includes:
✓ Flexi-time: 37.5 hour weeks to structure how you want.
✓ Learning: Budget for conferences, training courses and other materials
✓ Social: Fantastic culture with monthly social events
✓ Future You: Matched pension and health care package
We also understand the importance of getting to know your colleagues. Whole company meetings are held every quarter, and a training/work brief weekend is held once a year, amongst many other social events.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Founded in 2006, CACI IIG is an exciting, growing and progressive business unit within CACI UK. They currently have around 200 intelligent, professional and engaging staff. Through a rigorous emphasis on quality, the company has grown considerably to become one of the UK’s most well-respected Software Engineering Companies. CACI IIG support government departments to use information intelligently to make mission critical decisions and advance the security, sustainability and prosperity for the UK.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CACI is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation religion, belief or age.
Due to the industries we work in, we require all our team to be able to obtain security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British citizen and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.Apply Now Back to listings