Full Stack Web Developer
Cantarus is looking for a new Software Developer to join their award winning, Top 10 Digital Agency in their offices in Manchester city centre. They are people-driven and their focus is to develop their employees’ natural ability into exceptional skill by providing them with the best tools and techs, a Continuing Professional Development Program, and empowering them with decision making and a clearly laid career path.
The new Software Developer will be joining a growing team of highly qualified and skilled developers, alongside whom your role will be:
• Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server),
• Development using the latest front-end web technologies including React and AngularJS,
• Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native,
• Working in and rotating (on a project-by-project basis) small, agile teams of 2 to 6 people,
• Maintaining code quality across the business with regular 360 code reviews, E2E Testing, and Continuous Integration & Delivery,
• Working closely with clients to map user stories to complex functionality,
• Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for reference by their internal team and customers.
They are looking for Software Developers who are equally talented at back-end and front-end development and can easily slot into their talented team building a wide-range of digital solutions for a myriad of high-profile clients around the world. You must be self-motivated, passionate and keen to grow and thereby deliver a significant contribution to the team in their fast-paced working environment.
To apply for the role of Software Developer, you must have:
And a good selection of the following:
HTML / CSS / SASS
AngularJS / React / React Native
Git / Source Control / Docker
Front-end & Back-end (Unit) Testing
Salary for the Software Developer will be circa £32,000 – £38,000 DOE and you will also be rewarded with an excellent benefits scheme, 25 days holiday, 5% pension, flexible working hours, not to mention a strong team of like minded individuals who will be sure to accelerate your career growth.
Full-service digital agency based in Manchester. They help organisations to create deeply-engaging digital experiences that deliver spectacular results.Apply Now Back to listings