Full-stack Developer Role
- Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, .NET Core / Web API / SQL Server),
- Development using the latest front-end web technologies including React and TypeScript,
- Working with leading .NET-based content management systems e.g. DNN & Umbraco,
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native,
- Working in (on a project-by-project basis) small, agile teams, of 2 to 6 people,
- Maintaining code quality across the business with regular 360 code reviews, E2E Testing, and Continuous Integration & Delivery,
- Working closely with clients to map user stories to complex functionality,
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers.
Candidates must hold a 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university.
Desirable Skills & Previous Experience
- C# .NET / MVC / Java / Other OO Experience
- SQL Server
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- Umbraco and/or other CMS experience
- AngularJS / React / React Native
- Git / Source Control / Docker
- Front-end & Back-end (Unit) Testing
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
- Self-motivated & delivery-focused
- At least one year commercial experience required; 2-3 years desirable
What to Expect
- Type: Full-time
- Working Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday; Flexi-hours Policy Available
- Salary: Competitive & negotiable based on experience
- Location: Manchester (City Centre) & Flexible Working Options Available
- Holiday: 25 days per annum, plus public holidays
- Pension: Entry to company pension scheme after three months’ employment; employer contribution of 5% of basic salary (on top of basic salary)
- Other Benefits: Company laptop and gym subsidy
- Performance & Pay Reviews: 1-week, 1-month and 3-month on-boarding reviews. Annual pay and performance reviews.
Benefits of Working at Cantarus
- On-the-job training – take part in regular training sessions run by our very own in-house experts alongside our formal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program with allocated training time and budget,
- Learn from working with the best – it may be a cliché, but if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room!
- Pension – plan for the future with our generous company pension scheme,
- After-hours takeaway – although we do not have a long hours culture, if you fancy working late one night, have a pizza on us!
- Relaxed atmosphere – join a friendly team who are always willing to lend a hand,
- Socialise – for those who like to mingle, we have regular company nights out as well as two five-a-side teams, a board games group and regular squash and tennis players,
- Project launch parties – we frequently celebrate project go-lives and other major company milestones,
- Gym subsidy – train your mind and body with 50% off your monthly gym membership fee.
Competitive & negotiable based on experience.
Developer > Analyst Developer > Senior Developer > Architecture RolesApply Now Back to listings