Senior Full-Stack App (React Native) Developer
We are looking for experienced developers that are happiest when working at the bleeding edge of the technology industry to take part in development of a reconfigurable Mobile App as a Service (MAaaS) platform.
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development using React Native
- Full-stack development using .NET Core
- Use of a GraphQL middleware layer
- Maintenance of a containerized Docker infrastructure
- Working in a small, agile team of 2 to 6 people
- Maintaining code quality with regular 360 code reviews, E2E Testing, and Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for reference by our internal team and customers
- Taking ownership of more complex parts of the project, guiding other developers to the right solution
- Code reviewing the work of the developers on complex areas of solutions and on a periodic basis
- Investigate future technologies and assessing how and whether they should be used by the team
- Mentor more junior team members, educating them on best practises and furthering their career development
- Work to establish best practice for development standards, in collaboration with other senior development staff
- Assisting the Lead Developer of the platform in architectural and key technical approaches for the platform moving forward.
Candidates must hold a 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline from a reputable university.
Desirable Skills & Previous Experience
- C# .NET Core / MVC / Other OO Experience
- React / React Native
- SQL Server
- Git / Source Control
- Front-end & Back-end (Unit) Testing
- Ability to adapt to a high-pressure, reactive working environment
- Self-motivated & delivery-focused
- 2-3 years commercial experience required
What to Expect
- Type: Full-time
- Working Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday; Flexi-hours Policy Available
- Salary: Competitive & negotiable based on experience
- Location: Manchester (City Centre) & Flexible Working Options Available
- Holiday: 25 days per annum, plus public holidays
- Pension: Entry to company pension scheme after three months’ employment; employer contribution of 5% of basic salary (on top of basic salary)
- Other Benefits: Private healthcare, Company laptop and gym subsidy
- Performance & Pay Reviews: 1-week, 1-month and 3-month on-boarding reviews. Annual pay and performance reviews.
Benefits of Working at Cantarus
- On-the-job training – take part in regular training sessions run by our very own in-house experts alongside our formal Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program with allocated training time and budget,
- Learn from working with the best – it may be a cliché, but if you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room!
- Pension – plan for the future with our generous company pension scheme,
- After-hours takeaway – although we do not have a long hours culture, if you fancy working late one night, have a pizza on us!
- Relaxed atmosphere – join a friendly team who are always willing to lend a hand,
- Socialise – for those who like to mingle, we have regular company nights out as well as two five-a-side teams, a board games group and regular squash and tennis players,
- Project launch parties – we frequently celebrate project go-lives and other major company milestones,
- Gym subsidy – train your mind and body with 50% off your monthly gym membership fee.
Competitive & negotiable based on experience.Apply Now Back to listings