CRM Campaign Analyst
We’re now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between working from home and in the Manchester office. You can visit our Hybrid Working Policy for more information (colleagues.coop.co.uk/hybrid-working-policy)
We’re looking for a CRM campaign analyst to join us at Co-op and help improve our personalised communications and create meaningful customer engagement. You’ll become part of the CX and CRM team and help to deliver data selections for membership targeted and direct marketing activity across all areas of the business.
In this role, you’ll be involved in both pre and post campaign analysis to decide who we’ll market to, and then to measure the success of the campaign. Everything we do is underpinned by great insights, and you’ll work with lots of different colleagues to piece data together and paint the bigger picture. If you can bring us the analytical skills and SQL/SAS experience we need, we can offer you the opportunity to make a huge impact on the way we communicate with our customers, members, and colleagues.
What you’ll do
• develop audience selections and data for personalised campaigns
• work closely with the marketing team to agree objectives for each campaign, analysing data to understand who our target customers are
• collaborate with quality analysts to make sure the data we have is accurate and to test the delivery of data
• carry out post campaign analysis to understand how effective campaigns have been and link in with the marketing effectiveness team to discuss results
• analyse data to provide actionable insight for senior campaign managers
• build relationships with the wider data and loyalty teams such as analytics, BI and data engineering
This role would suit people who have
• a marketing or campaign background
• experience developing campaigns using SQL and/or SAS
• a great understanding of technical CRM platforms and capabilities
• an understanding of test and learn methodologies
• high attention to detail and a strong drive for quality assurance
• the ability to collaborate with a range of colleagues and third parties
• great analytical and communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information into an easy to understand format for non-technical partners
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
• competitive salary
• coaching, training and support to help you develop
• pension with up to 10% employer contributions
• annual incentive scheme
• 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
• discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at colleagues.coop.co.uk.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.Apply Now Back to listings