Digital Merchandising Assistant
We’re looking for an ambitious digital merchandising assistant to help deliver our exciting new food digital strategy. If you have the analytical experience and keen eye for detail we need, we can offer you the chance to build a career and develop your skills with a business that’s using digital to make a difference in communities across the UK.
In this role, you’ll support the Digital Merchandising Manager in modernising and shaping the future of the way our customers and members shop at the Co-op. We’ve come a long way from where we were, but there’s more work to be done. We’re focusing on technology and how we can improve and automate operations, and what it means for our business. This is a huge, high-profile project. And with so much exciting change happening, it’s never been a better time to join the Co-op.
What you’ll do:
- support the delivery of our online proposition
- support the Digital Merchandising Manager with day to day admin tasks
- analyse and input data around product information and pricing
- use a range of internal and external market data to support the build and development of online pricing and promotional strategies
- spot trends and look for opportunities to reduce costs and improve processes
- support with website content management
This role will suit people who have:
- a passion for digital and online strategy, and merchandising
- experience with using and analysing data
- a basic understanding of SEO and CMS (content management systems)
- good organisational and prioritisation skills; if you have project management experience, this’d be beneficial
- great relationship building and management skills
- the ability and confidence to work cross functionally
- a good understanding of food retail – this is essential
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, and as an interaction designer you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- competitive salary
- coaching, training and support to help you develop
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
- discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
As part of your application, you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.Apply Now Back to listings