Purpose of the role:
- Work with our existing client base and new clients to devise and deliver best practice analytics solutions and conduct in-depth analysis
- Work across data collection, measurement, analysis and encourage data-driven decision making for our clients
- Model the effective use of analytics data for our internal team and advocate for wider use of data.
Please note: Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have a fully digital recruitment process, so can perform interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around, as well as onboarding using tech of course!
- Support internal teams on analytics planning and implementation as well as troubleshooting existing set ups.
- Auditing, planning and installing analytics solutions using core tracking technologies listed below.
- Collaborating with client and agency development teams, and tracking vendors, to ensure that approach and implementation of tracking is correct.
- Create dashboarding and reporting to measure and monitor product performance
- Measure the impact of experiments using statistical models
Client and Internal Relationships
- Work within our product teams, with product owners and consultants to deliver analytics services for our clients.
- Reviewing client’s websites to understand and address tracking issues
- Deliver analytics and insights for our ongoing conversion clients and platform clients as required.
- Helping clients to get the best out of their analytics platform/data.
- Define and set digital KPIs for client websites/apps
- Analyse and report on digital performance, by performing analytics reviews, and reviews of other business data
- Analyse and report on the performance of AB and MV tests and personalisation
- Attend client meetings to present updates and recommendations.
- Contribute toward the development of analytics processes, guidelines, templates and training.
- Build dashboards and data visualisations that are easy for clients and internal stakeholders to interpret and understand
- An understanding of traffic sources and acquisition strategy
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Confident in making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data
- Work closely with our teams to identify opportunities and support them with data.
- Knowledge of statistics
- Experience with advanced query languages, e.g. SQL, BigQuery
- Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics
Tag Management solutions:
- Google Tag Manager / Tealium / Qubit OpenTag / Ensighten
A/B testing tools:
- Optimizely / VWO / Qubit / Monetate / Adobe Test and Target
Call tracking systems:
- ResponseTap / Calltracks / iInifinity