Monterosa is the award-winning leader in audience interaction technology, behind some of the biggest interactive TV shows and sporting events including Love Island, EA Sport/Premier League Player of the Month and many others. All of our products and fan experiences are powered by Monterosa | Interaction Cloud. Our small and friendly team is distributed between Liverpool, London and Minsk with strong ties and everyday collaboration between us.
Responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with our tech stack below, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualisation
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
You should apply if
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Passion for cloud-based services and experience with AWS
- Working knowledge of ELK, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet, Debian, Grafana, Zabbix, Git, Gitlab, Mysql, Redis, Nginx, Scripting(bash)
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to clients’ needs, can develop warm client relationships
What’s on offer
- Generous holidays (Plus Public Holidays)
- Modern office spaces in popular locations
- Flexible working, with regular work from home
- Pension and Private Health Insurance
- Leisure club membership
- Cycle to work scheme (UK)
- Annual Conference and Training Budget
- Regular social events
- Good transport links to office locations
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us, so we aim to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them. If you prefer to work part-time, from home or as a job-share, we’ll make this happen whenever we can – whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
To be eligible for this role, you’ll need to have permission to work in the UK or Minsk.
Monterosa do not accept unsolicited agency CV’s.
Apply Now Back to listings