Senior Platform Engineer
We are looking for a platform engineer to join our rapidly growing team as we scale our product globally off the back of our acquisition.
As a platform engineer at Earnd you’ll be working in squads of developers, designers and product managers, focusing on one of a variety of projects to evolve our offering to employees and also to employers, to manage their company effectively. We have an exciting roadmap we’re eager to bring to life!
- You’ll be responsible for building a highly scalable platform of our product for our global user base which is used by some of the largest organizations in the world.
- You will work within a squad of engineers, product managers and designers to deliver core functionality to Earnd.
- Reporting into a Head of Platform, you’ll be assigned to specific focuses which align to our global product roadmap.
- You’ll be expected to collaborate with technical teams to deliver value to our end users within a fast moving environment at global scale.
Skills and Abilities:
- You’re experienced in building secure platforms using Kubernetes
- You’re comfortable working with cloud hosted solutions (preferably AWS)
- You’re experienced in using configuration management tools (preferably Terraform), CI/CD pipelines, Linux, and Docker
- You’re team-oriented, keen to share your knowledge and open to giving (and receiving) continuous feedback
- You write clean, performant, tested and maintainable code
- You’re product-minded and understand the need to deliver high-quality products quickly
- You’re a strong communicator and thrive working cross-functionally with disciplines from operations to design and growth
- You love to learn new skills and want to develop your existing ones to maximise your potential
- You care about impact, love a challenge, and take ownership of your work
Our Tech Stack
information on our current tools and tech is hosted here: https://stackshare.io/earnd/earnd
Who we are:
Our mission is to help people take control of the money they’ve earned. We are made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid quicker for almost a decade.
From London to San Francisco to Sydney, we’re making real-time pay work for real people.
We’d love you to join this movement.Apply Now Back to listings