Senior Product Designer
To help us sustain our growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to take a leading role in building out an incredible experience for employers and employees using our product.
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, and other business functions to bring experiences to life.
- Offer simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios.
- Produce sketches, diagrams and appropriate fidelity wireframes to support robust discussions with technical and business stakeholders.
- Advocate for the customer as you refine solutions, creating prototypes or mockups for testing and validation.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working in an agile Product team with Product Managers, Engineers, User Researchers, and UX writers in a fast moving, vibrant and creative culture
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity, and look below the surface to understand the context of complex problem spaces before getting into solutions
- You drive efficiencies of process where possible to create workflows that result in consistently great outputs
- Responsive design, across multiple screen sizes and devices
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, the Adobe suite, or equivalent software
- Experience prototyping at various fidelities to test, iterate and refine solutions
- An understanding of accessibility and inclusive design
- An interest in interaction design
- Strong UI and UX skills
- Experience running workshops and presenting work to a variety of audiences
- Experience of, and an interest in user research
- You proactively seek and give constructive feedback, to improve the overall quality of the work produced by the design team
Who we are:
Earnd is on a mission to democratise access to finance, ensuring employees from all walks of life have the tools they need to secure their financial future.
From London to Sydney to San Francisco, Earnd closes the gap between earning money and getting paid, so people can manage their pay, their way.
We’re made possible by Greensill, who have been helping small businesses get paid faster for almost a decade.Apply Now Back to listings