Technical Support Engineer
We’re transforming the software industry. We’re Flexera. With more than 50,000 customers across the world, we’re achieving that goal. But we know we can’t do any of that without our team. Ready to help us re-imagine the industry during a time of substantial growth and ambitious plans? Come and see why we’re consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester and IDC as a category leader in the marketplace.
Flexera delivers Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable some of the largest companies in the world to inform their IT so they can transform their IT. From on-prem to the cloud, companies can get the IT asset data needed to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
- Provide exceptional technical support to customers, partners, and field engineers
- Respond timely with professional updates to customers via the support system
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Create and publish articles for Flexera’s Knowledge Base
- Communicate effectively with Product Management and Engineering regarding defects and enhancement requests
- Ability to work after-hours support when necessary
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience providing technical support to external customers for enterprise software products and services
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems, Oracle and MS SQL Server databases, SQL queries, and networking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Maintain a commitment to excellent customer satisfaction
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative in solving customer problems
- Ability to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
Good to have
- Understanding of CMDB & Software Asset Management, preferably within ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations.
Flexera understands the value that results from employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We recognize that equity necessitates acknowledging past exclusion and that inclusion requires intentional effort. Our DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) council is the driving force behind our commitment to championing policies and practices that foster a welcoming environment for all.
We encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing email@example.com.