Creative Marketing Assistant
We are Grayce; a unique hire, train and deploy management consultancy business, founded in 2012 with a #DeeperPurpose to kickstart, support and accelerate emerging talent careers. We are plugging the change, data and tech skills gap, providing FTSE100/250 organisations with emerging talent services.
We provide our established and well renowned client base access to our highly capable and high-quality Grayce Project Analysts to support transient project endeavors or to support their own strategic capability build for leaders of the future.
Following Private Equity investment in 2018 from Literacy Capital, Grayce is on a mission to #LevelUp, continuing on our journey of exciting hypergrowth and bolstering our HQ teams.
We are looking for exceptional people, whose values align with ours, to join us on our #DeeperPurpose mission to kick-start more emerging talent careers in change, data and tech.
At Grayce; We are Human & We Care ❤️ | We are trusted, and we deliver excellence ✔️ | We are Change Makers & Succeed Together 👍
At Grayce, we are looking for a Creative Assistant to join our Marketing team and participate in various branding projects.
Creative Assistant responsibilities include writing marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from guides and presentations to videos and infographics.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
- Create branded assets across a range multi-media for use in external digital campaigns
- Maintain a strong and cohesive Grayce brand through design
- Develop video and visual briefs with key stakeholders for asset creation
- Edit in-house videos and audio content
- Design social graphics templates
- Design digital marketing banner ads, event promotion graphics, infographics and more
- Develop Grayce branded sales collateral, including pitch decks, account review packs, brochures and more
- Develop materials for internal use, such as guides, brochures and glossaries
- Maintain assets library and contribute to annual audit and review process
- Manage and optimise the Grayce YouTube channel, with playlists and spotlighted content
- Work closely with Creative Manager to follow in house creative process and deliver Creative calendar
- Work closely with BD teams to identify any collateral requirements and opportunities
- Work closely with wider BMC team members to deliver assets for brand campaigns
- Be passionate about creativity and visual design
- Have an eye for detail
- Be able to tell stories through words and visual design
- Interest in or experience in Adobe Illustrator (vector creation), Premier Pro (video editing), Canva or similar software
- Be very proactive, forward thinking and a self-starter
- Be able to demonstrate creative endeavours inside or outside work and/or academia
- Front-end coding experience helpful though not necessary
- Be a fantastic communicator and able to build relationships quickly
- Have ability to work flexibly and keep up with our fast-paced dynamic business
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Agile working
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually up to 30 day maximum
- Flexible personal Learning and Development budget
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning
- Access to appointed professional and qualified coach for professional coaching and development support
- Employee Assistance Programme: confidential telephone support 24-7 and unlimited access to wellbeing portal
- Online wellbeing centre offering health and wellbeing hints, facts, tips and exercises
- Cash Plan – financial cover for optical, dental, therapies and more
- 3% Employer pension contributions
- Smart Spending: save as you shop – cashback and discounts at over 900 retailers
- Cycle to Work and Smart Tech schemes
- Hastee: access earned wages prior to payday
- Free breakfasts at our hubs: pastries, fruit, bacon rolls and more!