Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (Internal Communications)
Established in 2012, we are a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision. We aim to be the best fast-track developer of top graduate talent, enabling improved diversity of thought and delivery in digital transformation and change.
First, we find the brightest graduate talent for our Development Programmes, then we deploy our Project Analysts to our clients’ change and transformation programmes, all whilst fast-tracking their development through our unique proposition. With now over 400 employees, we continue to grow our successful teams.
Our Brand and Marketing team play a vital role in this; we’re doing great things, and we like to shout about it!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop both your professional experience and qualifications. Working as a Digital Marketing Apprentice within Internal Communications, 80% of your time will be spent developing your marketing skills in your day to day job, with the remainder of your time spent developing your professional qualifications. You’ll complete a study programme that will take you to Digital Marketer level 3 standard.
You don’t necessarily have to have previous experience within a marketing and brand role, but you will need a natural flair for story-telling and an understanding of how social media channels, and internal communications, can help you tell that story. Most of all, you’ll understand how best to engage with your current and future colleagues and celebrate all the brilliant things happening here at Grayce!
You’ll also have to have a natural desire to learn and a genuine thirst for knowledge – we want somebody who is committed to developing themself in this exciting new apprenticeship role. In return we’ll provide you with all the tools to do just that!
Sound like the role for you? Then why not tell us the story of why you feel you’d be a great fit for this role and apply today!
Who we are
Grayce works with organisations nationwide to help them build sustainable talent pipelines in change and transformation, data analysis and tech. We passionately believe our curious graduates are a vital part of the answer to the digital change talent demand equation. We are on a mission to help organisations witness the power of emerging top graduate talent. We give our people a platform to realise their potential, focusing on continuous learning, building capability, and living our values to continue developing the leaders of the future.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Engaging our Analyst and HQ Teams with the delivery of internal communications
- Build our employer story through engaging career journeys and creative communications
- Support the wider marketing team in the development of internal communications assets
- Manage all internal communications channels, providing regular updates
- Creating internal communications messaging through social media such as LinkedIn
- Designing communications that present ‘need to know’ information in a clear and concise manner
- Support Leadership communications, building presentations and writing content
- Working with engagement team to understand engagement calendar and campaign appropriately
- Deliver personalised and tailored communications for our different employees on the Development Programmes
- Support Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications with crisis communications
- Studying towards Digital Marketer level 3 apprenticeship qualification, 20% of your time will be dedicated to this
What You’ll Need
- A genuine passion for developing digital channels to support community engagement
- A commitment to undertake and complete the training requirements of the role, the apprenticeship will take 18 months to complete. Don’t worry; we’ll provide you with all the support that you need.
- Excellent copywriting skills, and a flair for story-telling with the ability to convey information in a professional yet informal way
- Good knowledge of relevant professional social medial channels
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders internally and externally at different levels within the business
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to often tight deadlines
- Good stakeholder management skills
- English and Maths grade 4 or above (A-C GCSE) or willing to work towards obtaining these
What we offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
We care about well-being and continuous development; all Grayce employees have access to additional training and development and an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.Apply Now Back to listings