Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead
Established in 2012, we are a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision. We aim to be the best fast-track developer of top graduate talent, enabling improved diversity of thought and delivery in digital transformation and change.
First, we find the brightest graduate talent for our Development Programmes, then we deploy our Project Analysts to our clients’ change and transformation programmes, all whilst fast-tracking their development through our unique proposition. With now over 400 employees, we continue to grow our successful teams.
From the onset, we’ve been committed to building a business where Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) sits at the heart of our culture and is embedded in our collaborative ways of working. As we’ve grown, that philosophy has never changed. As a result, we’re looking to hire an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead who can help us execute our strategic roadmap, implementing demonstrable change. Our mission is to promote diversity of thought and for everyone to feel as though they are valued and belong.
We now want to find somebody as passionate about Equality, Diversity and Inclusion as we are.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Championing ED&I across our business, cultivating a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
- Executing and managing our strategic roadmap of change, ensuring change is delivered collaboratively and aligns with our vision and mission.
- Project Managing change, engaging functional and community leaders to implement change in a timely manner, promoting effective communication and change management practices.
- Reviewing our end-to-end business processes to ensure ED&I best practice is embedded from talent acquisition and onboarding processes to our leavers processes.
- Designing company policies that reinforce diversity in the workplace to address all kinds of harassment and protect minority groups.
- Work alongside our L&D team to ensure appropriate training is carried out, embedding ED&I content into development programmes and training hiring managers and HR staff on how to select, manage, evaluate and retain diverse employees.
- Work closely with our Marketing Team to ensure all internal and external communications use non-discriminatory language, and our communications are inclusive.
- Transform how we gather and analyse ED&I data, drawing insights and reporting progress against our objectives companywide.
- Foster partnerships with our clients and broader network, promoting greater diversity of thought.
- Act as a consultant to underrepresented groups and make sure all voices are heard.
- Ensure our business operates in a compliant and market leading fashion.
To Be Successful, You’ll Need
- Previous experience of actively promoting, championing and leading on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- To be a confident subject matter expert on ED&I with a good understanding of employment law and human rights legislation.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to use people data to influence business decisions and drive change
- Experience in managing, implementing and embedding change; previous Project Management experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills to influence change and challenge pre standing beliefs.
- To be a confident public speaker, experienced presenter and facilitator with the ability to engage stakeholders on the importance of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- A background in HR and or Consultancy, ideally CIPD qualified.
- Ability to role model Grayce values, demonstrating them in the way you interact with colleagues and clients
What We Offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence. We care about the well-being and continuous development; all Grayce employees have access to additional training and development and an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.