IT Support Analyst
Established in 2012, we are a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision. We aim to be the best fast-track developer of top graduate talent, enabling improved diversity of thought and delivery in digital transformation and change.
About the role
At Grayce, we stand by our commitment to develop and coach our staff and this role would be a great opportunity for a newly Graduated/ Entry level IT professional. Our IT Support Officer will be responsible for providing quick and reliable first-line support to users regarding IT incidents and service request. Working with a variety of stakeholders, great communication and a willingness to get stuck in will be key to success at Grayce.
- Provide resolution for most common incidents.
- Keeping stakeholders informed about status and results.
- Participate in IT Projects and improvements.
- Monitoring and managing endpoint device security and updates.
- Manage Access Management requests.
- Moves, adds and changes to existing IT infrastructure
- Desktop support – local application troubleshooting, device performance
- Line of business application support
- Facilities IT support – room booking, AV, desk booking systems support
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Service minded; you are our point of contact for the IT user community.
- A positive, studious attitude and problem solving mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively.
- A love for problem solving and ability to make sense of something complex.
- An ambition to work with business IT systems and an understanding of how it can help organisations make better decisions.
- Curious and analytical approach and creative thinking.
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development, with a desire to improve technical skills.
- Looking to launch your career in the IT industry.
Nice to Have
- Any previous experience in an IT support role. (Graduate or Entry level)
- Any IT related qualifications or demonstrable self study
What We Offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
We care about well-being and continuous development; all Grayce employees have access to additional training and development specific to the role, including industry recognised qualifications such as ITIL.
Grayce offers an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
We support and develop our employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance through a range of training programmes and opportunities.
You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.Apply Now Back to listings