Cyber Security Analyst
Greensill is seeking cybersecurity analysts whom have been working with security tooling for a few years (Threat hunting, Vulnerability scanning, SIEM, O365 Security, AWS Security), we’re looking for enthusiastic, energetic individuals who have a passion for Cyber Security who want to accelerate their skills and knowledge through formal training and daily hands on use of leading edge tools, protecting one of the most advanced cloud platforms in Europe.
- Day to day monitoring and administration of security controls around tooling solutions and Cloud based systems such as Office 365, AWS, Azure.
- Day to day monitoring of security controls around tooling solutions e.g. SIEM, Brand Protection, Privileged Access Management, Vulnerability Scanning, Threat Detection and Intelligence.
- Monitor the Greensill security services to ensure that patching, security controls and mechanisms are operating effectively – investigate issues and escalate to providers where appropriate.
- Ensures security services data is available for analysis by the SecOps team
- Assist in developing, maturing, and managing the existing operational processes for runbooks to be created or automated where possible
- Responsible for security IT services license management
- Updating asset management Db’s to ensure security IT services are maintained accurately
- Assist in maintaining security supplier management procedures and work instructions for Greensill IT operational services
- Liaising with IT teams to provide support services and manage SLA’s of services provided ensuring regular communication with stakeholders.
- Assist in delivering security reviews to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information to end-users is not compromised
- Proposes improvements within the scope of the Security Operations Security team that will lead to automation, standardisation, and consolidation for ease of support and maintenance
- Create working relationships with business owners to deliver and enhance the service.
- Takes ownership in obtaining information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve complex problems
- Proactively analyses trends and reports to highlight potential problems, maintain and enhance service.
- Flexible member of the security operations team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice with other members
- Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
Skills and Abilities:
- The candidate must have an understanding of security technologies, a curious investigative mind, a general interest in information security, and the ability to communicate complex ideas to varied audiences.
- Demonstrate experience in a Security Operations role, leading risk identification and remediation activities
- Solid understanding of security concepts and principles, including network and cybersecurity
- Experience in Information Security with a track record of successful accomplishments
- o Acts with honesty and integrity
o Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
o Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
o Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
o Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization mean everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure that encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.Apply Now Back to listings