Cyber Security Architect
Greensill is seeking a security architect with a sound background in cloud IT implementations looking to take their security career to the next level, you’ll be tasked with designing next generation tools supported by a highly experienced security team, to protect one of the most advanced cloud platforms in Europe.
- Provide technical design and implementation of including producing cost, timescale estimates and identifying risks
- Produce high level and low level design to meet security functional and non-functional requirements
- Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve complex problems and escalations.
- Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service
- IT Security technical lead, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group
- Identify control requirements in new systems/projects based on vendor/industry standards of good practice
- Regular risk assessment and benchmarking reviews and health checks of IT Security technologies deployed
- Working with key business stakeholders to create IT security testing strategies for new IT solutions
- Provision of business support at a high level and to a range of key stakeholders in relation to ongoing security improvements
- Identify weaknesses and potential threats to existing information security toolsets
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders detailing the security business issues, making recommendations and identifying solutions
- Conduct cloud security reviews and network security assessments
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on cyber-security issues, updating the security to ensure the team are kept current
- Support the business with a range of compliance requirements
- Crisis management where required
- Risk culture is part of your Greensill DNA – Act with integrity and proactively identify, manage, and escalate financial and non-financial risks
Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience of IT security cloud architectural experience, producing requirements, designs, implementation guides
- Change management and business process experience is ideal together with a proven track record of large-scale technical security programmes
- Proven track record of working at pace and energy within a small team of focused experts
- A proven record of dealing with complex security projects and meeting multiple business demands
- Ability to manage numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
Desirable skills associated with successful performance of role
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT security landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- Create business cases where applicable for vendor selection of IT Security services
- Digital leadership skills – capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT security goals
- Solid people management skills – providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment
- A passion for technology and security safeguards with a desire to deliver
- Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
- Manage numerous information sources and providing data insight reports to senior management
- Strong business focus – able to meet the demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward
- Can make decisions that are well informed and timely
- Creative thinking – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
- Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and prioritise demands
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.Apply Now Back to listings