Cyber SOC Lead
Greensill is seeking an experienced cyber security lead who’s looking to take that next step in their career and move from a senior analyst to leading a team but retain the hands-on, you’ll be joining a highly experienced security practice using leading edge protect, detect and respond tooling, protecting one of the most advanced cloud platforms in Europe.
- Assist in continuous improvement of Security Operations, improving, building effectiveness and efficiency across services
- Liaison with SOC Manager to optimise the use of cyber security tools to protect Greensill and therefore our customers and systems from cyber-attacks and security incidents
- Monitor Greensill Threat intelligence feeds – assess, analyse and disseminate relevant intelligence rapidly to appropriate business stakeholders
- Assist in security incident response capabilities for Greensill, responding effectively to security incidents
- Using tools available create a single view of Greensill’s exposure to exploits and associated risk, performing regular reviews
- Liaise with IT and Engineering Services to administer configuration of security products which support the Greensill business
- On-Boarding of new security solutions with the correct standard operating procedures being in place
- Ensure core product vendors and suppliers meet agreed levels of service
- Report on security product licenses and ensure support contracts are up to date
- Nurture links with internal and external organisations that can contribute to the effectiveness and value of security operations and the sharing of best practice
- Act as a liaison between all business teams during security incidents
- Respond to issues or weaknesses identified by Information Security and other teams within the organisation
- Facilitate internal audit and second line reviews of security operations
- Support InfoSec in driving remediation of vulnerabilities within operational areas including those managed by third parties
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and trends relevant to Security Operations functions
- Create and maintain Training plans, Personal Development Plans, act as mentor to Security Analysts within the team, performing regular reviews with direct reports
- Risk culture is part of your Greensill DNA – Enable good governance and business conduct and culture in your team by effectively identifying, discussing, managing, and escalating financial and non-financial risks
Skills and Abilities:
- To maintain the required levels of fitness and propriety to meet regulatory role requirements
- Develop, mature and manage the existing operational processes
- Maintain compliance against Greensill Acceptable Use Policy
- Deliver local IT Business service requests by scoping and shaping projects in line with current operational procedures
- Provide and maintain associated operating procedures and work instructions for Greensill IT core applications
- Provide and maintain Supplier management procedures and work instructions for Greensill IT operational services
- Liaising with IT Management to provide support services and manage SLA’s of services provided ensuring regular communication with sponsors
- Conduct security reviews to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information to end users is not compromised
- Proposes improvements within the scope of the Security Operations Security team that will lead to automation, standardisation, and consolidation for ease of support and maintenance
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.Apply Now Back to listings