Information Security Analyst
To assist in driving forward information security culture, controls and processes and information risk framework and assist in the delivery of the Information Security capability to provide the business with appropriate polices, standards blueprints and guidance. As part of the security practice, drive forward the programme to ISO 27001 certification, SOC2 and CE and CE+ certifications, ensure employees receive relevant, regular, effective security awareness and education, conduct phishing campaigns across GC UK and Entities, act as a key member of second line support for security related processes including risk.
- Assist the Head of Information Security and Compliance Manager in delivering vision and direction to Greensill employees in all aspects regarding security, governance and compliance
- Work with Greensill stakeholders to drive effective management of cyber and information security risk and compliance with policies and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Help develop the security control environment and lessen information and cyber risk within the business.
- Assist in delivering effective risk identification & assessment, risk response & mitigation, risk and control monitoring & reporting outcomes
- Coordinate/Monitor/Review annual audits by third party assessors (e.g. ISO 27001, SOC2 Type II, CE+)
- Advise the ISM on risk and control issues and assist in creating practical recommendations to ensure risks are appropriately managed
- Provide ongoing guidance and consultation to the wider Greensill family to promote a progressive and sustainable Cyber Security program
- Understand the information and IT threat landscape for the industry
- Manage the Phishing campaigns for Greensill and produce weekly/monthly report
- Schedule periodic security audits with the approval of the business
- Schedule and conduct security awareness training to all personnel and monitor compliance
- Train and mentor members of the Greensill family who require additional security awareness.
Skills and Abilities:
- Information security experience or, IT audit and/or IT Risk Management experience
- You are adaptable, authentic, accountable, and values driven
- You’re a team player who exhibits personal leadership and leaves things better than you found them.
- In addition to the above required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this role
o Acts with honesty and integrity
o Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
o Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
o Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
o Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.Apply Now Back to listings