IT Project Manager
Greensill are currently recruiting a Project Manager to develop detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering of technology projects on time within budget and scope.
- Manage projects on behalf of the technology team
- Create and manage project plans, including defining necessary work packages and key milestones.
- Share updates on the progress of projects to senior stakeholders
- Create and manage Project control documentation (RAID logs, Project Plans, Initiation Documents, Requirements Documents).
- Identify, record and manage all project risks and issues. Reporting these to the to the business and project specific stakeholders.
- Manage and support internal and external stakeholder input to Projects and expectations of senior stakeholders and sponsors.
Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Management or equivalent experience
- A project management qualification (Prince2 Practitioner, PMP or similar)
- Experience of successfully delivering medium to long term technology projects
- Experience in working with Agile and Waterfall software methodologies
- Familiarity with AWS cloud-based infrastructure
- Understanding of different data file formats (.csv, XML, JSON etc)
- Proven experience of managing multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders and management
- Literate in MS Office (including Visio)
- Familiarity with Smartsheets, Jira, Confluence and Sharepoint to help with a collaborate teamworking environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Commitment to achieving deadlines
- Strong communication skills
o Acts with honesty and integrity
o Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
o Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
o Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
o Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.Apply Now Back to listings