Our rapid and continuing growth, means that we are currently recruiting for Java Developers to come and join our high performing software engineering teams in Daresbury on an initial 6 month contract inside IR35
- Greenfield development from the ground up of a new cutting edge financial transaction platform designed to optimise working capital and cash flow
- Distributed architecture using a mixture of microservice and serverless approaches.
- Asynchronous Event Driven Architecture
- RESTful API’s
- Docker containerisation using AWS ECS
- Highly scalable transactional platform
- Global AWS deployments
- Support automated release process
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute and support code reviews and continuous improvement of software development best practices to ensure the high-quality standards of well designed, testable and efficient code
Skills and Abilities:
- Java 8+ (essential)
- Spring Framework (essential)
- RESTful API’s (essential)
- MongoDB or NoSQL DB experience (essential)
- Event Driven Microservice Architecture experience (essential)
- Kafka (essential)
- Ability to work independently
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
- Reactive Framework (desirable)
- OAuth2 experience (desirable)
- AWS experience (desirable)
- Docker/Kubernetes experience (desirable)
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.Apply Now Back to listings