The Release Analyst will liaise with the Change and Technology Teams analysing release requirements, release dependencies, interface with various teams such QA, Business Change, Engineering, Data Science etc to pull all the necessary release elements together ensuring successful coordination and delivery of the release schedule.
- Facilitate the delivery of Technology (Software & DevOps) Releases
- Plan and schedule resources and activities required to support a given release with minimal risk (Technology/Change/Business)
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Track and report on release status
- Ownership of a given release from start to finish
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics per given release
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Carry out Release Retrospectives where necessary to actively promote continuous improvement
- Evaluate and conduct release readiness/impact assessment reviews
- Ensure as part of the release process that runbooks are kept updated to ensure production support teams are always able to support the latest changes
- Maintain Release Calendar
- Manage inter-dependencies related to the release to ensure milestone adherance and integrity of the release
- Ensure Release artifacts have traceability per release deployments such as test acceptance, approvals as appropriate
- Maintain a release repository in confluence to track releases
- Build and maintain known issues log for releases
- Act as a gatekeeper for all live deployments
- Be accountable for the quality of each release
- Own the preparation, tracking, communication and oversee the release
- Use monitoring tools to track key metrics to help understand the quality of releases as post release events are integrated with monitoring tools to observe the quality of a service post release
- Be mindful of NFRs
- Automate release activity where possible to drive toward continuous delivery
- Work with DevOps to optimise the pipeline for CI/CD with relevant quality gates
- Risk culture is part of your Greensill DNA – Act with integrity and proactively identify, manage, and escalate financial and non-financial risks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Atlassian Toolset (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience of Agile Framework
- Knowledge of Software development life cycle
- Experience in Release Management Activities
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships through exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious
- Clear communicator with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Natural problem solver, and experience of root cause analysis and identification
- Proven Operation and Release Management experience preferably within an agile framework:
- o Acts with honesty and integrity
o Curious and resourceful – seeks out difficult questions and finds solutions
o Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
o Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
o Collaborative, thrives when working towards shared goals
Our culture is founded in a commitment to challenging the status quo.
To help make finance fairer for everyone, we’re changing the way Working Capital Finance works. Our diverse, global offices combine bright thinkers from different backgrounds working autonomously and creatively to find new ways to re-invent the industry.
We’re not afraid to fail, pivot and adapt when it comes to our products and believe that our people should be given the same opportunities to pave their own path. Our dynamic structure and agile organization means everyone, in every team can make an impact and find purpose and pride in their work.
We love trying new things, and most days you’ll find us ‘innovating on the fly’, pushing the limits of what’s possible to create new solutions to seemingly impossible challenges. We’re data-driven and tech-focused, but still centred around our customers. As active problem-solvers, we also firmly believe that just because that’s the way it’s always been, doesn’t mean that’s the way it should be.
We’re a tight-knit bunch, who are proud of our heritage, and like nothing better than welcoming new people to the team. In fact, working as a team is at the heart of everything we do – from our diverse and inclusive global family to a truly accessible, flat structure than encourages transparency and participation in all aspects of the company.
Apply Now Back to listings