Marketing Operations Manager
HPD Lendscape is one of the world’s leading software providers for Asset Based Finance (ABF), used by over 135 lenders across the UK, Europe, North America, the Middle East, the Far East, and Sub-Saharan Africa. HPD Lendscape’s SaaS solutions offers working capital financial solutions such as factoring, discounting, supply chain finance, and asset based lending to banks and independent finance providers. Clients include large banks: Lloyds, Santander, ABN Amro, BNP Paribas; and finance providers and lenders such as Bibby, Siemens, Hitachi.
Job role: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: UK, London, Wembley
Salary: 45k GBP Base + Bens
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Operations Manager to join our rapidly expanding team. This newly-created role will be critical in driving growth by connecting sales and marketing tools and processes, supporting the execution of marketing campaigns and overseeing automation to deliver personalised journeys and qualified leads. This will include campaign creation, lead nurturing, scoring and allocation.
Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager will have a huge opportunity to help build processes and best practices for operational excellence, aligned with our global Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy. The ideal candidate will have proven working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot automation and Google Analytics.
- Manage the lead lifecycle and optimise campaigns, including workflows for lead scoring, nurture and allocation in Pardot/Salesforce
- Implement and optimise campaign tracking to measure and report on campaign effectiveness & ROI, aligned with an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach
- Review and optimise attribution and channel tracking
- Drive continuous improvement across marketing processes and digital campaign activity
- Produce regular, high-quality campaign reports and analyses with the aim of evolving best practices and improving campaign performance
- Develop multi-touch attribution dashboards, working with Sales and Finance to develop a view of revenue from first touch to closed/won with clear attribution of marketing ROI
- Work with Content and Communications Manager to ensure that website content is optimised to drive engagement and conversion
- Ensure effective use of marketing technology and support the integration of new platforms
- Document and share best practice across Commercial teams and the wider business
- Manage the database and improve data health
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing Operations or Digital Marketing, with a thorough understanding of campaign planning, execution and testing
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of data analysis and regular reporting against Marketing KPIs
- Ability to translate marketing data into insights that drive change
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience of best practice in website optimisation and landing page creation
- Team player who can build strong relationships across teams
- Critical thinker with an inquisitive mind
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Salesforce and/or Pardot certification
- Experience of SEO, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in persona-based segmentation
- Experience of implementing ABM campaigns
- Experience of working with Leadfeeder
- Technical skills in HTML, CSS
Our innovative and collaborative approach to finding solutions is what sets HPD apart from the competition.
We believe in supporting the community in which you work, and to that end, we are proud to have participated in a wide range of philanthropic efforts.
- Private Medical Cover
- Cash Benefits Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Family Friendly Policy
- Remote Working Policy
- Flexi Time Policy
- Volunteering Scheme
- And many more!