Marketing Operations Manager
An ambitious programme of change is currently transforming the Martech and Data Architecture across the Club and we`re looking for someone who can excel in implementation, operation and internal adoption of leading-edge data and technology platforms for marketing. This will include marketing databases (single view of customers), marketing automation / orchestration systems and analytics platforms for tracking performance and providing insight.
What will you be doing?
– Supporting the development and management of our Data Warehouse architecture to ensure data can be segmented, analysed and extracted for targeted marketing campaigns, and drive relevant audiences for orchestration of digital experiences.
– Champion the compliant use of first party data to drive audience engagement in line with GDPR, PECR and other regulations governing data protection and interpret legal advice in the context of marketing activity and onsite targeting.
– Lead on configuration and engineering of key marketing technology platforms to ensure short term success objectives are met and support Senior Manager in delivering long term scalability and team resource plans.
– As the subject matter expert for technical customer journey build, work closely with and support the Audience Manager in understanding and visualising the art of the possible in our tech platforms.
– Lead on configuration of marketing tags to support digital data collection, analytics and reporting, and remain compliant with cookie regulations. and advise on best use of first party data.
– Support in maintaining and configuring our consent management platform to ensure GDPR and other regulatory compliance and appropriate collection of identity profile data.
– Working closely with the Insight and Research team to ensure data requirements are met and help provide key performance metrics for business wide reporting.
– Work with the Campaign team to help execute a busy email calendar, supervising and mentoring other team members on the set up and delivery of those in line with best practice.
– Training, mentoring and advising across the Marketing & Digital team to get the best use of the new platforms and therefore achieve shared objectives and KPI`s across all activity.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years` experience of working in a technical marketing capacity, with a strong background in data driven marketing / CRM. Experience in the sports sector is desirable but not essential.
You will be knowledgeable in the concept of building and managing audiences to deliver personalised customer journeys, with experience of working in agile teams or squads to create, monitor and measure omni-channel experiences.
Candidates should demonstrate a working knowledge of current project management techniques such as Agile alongside good organisational and multi-task ability. Forensic attention to detail and composure to deal with challenging timelines.
Being a highly interactive and cross functional position, strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, with the ability to convey complex concepts simplistically for a broad stakeholder group.
This role is ideal for those who share our Club values of Ambition, Dignity, Unity and Commitment in addition to having a passion for creating an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced and celebrated.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our Chapel Street Office working 35 hours per week from Monday to Friday. We have a hybrid working approach, with flexibility to work from home and other sites as required.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, along with a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football – providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want
to hear from you.