Game Data Analyst
- Defining analytics requirements & events and facilitate accurate data models for products in active development, ensuring all key game features and events are accounted for.
- Ownership & improvement of data analytics processes and practices.
- Working closely with project stakeholders to identify opportunities based on ad-hoc analysis of player behaviour & market trends.
- Where appropriate, design AB tests and conduct analysis of results.
- Perform data analysis, using SQL, Python and data visualisation tools to support reporting capabilities
- Explore data to find for correlations and patterns beyond what would be achievable with univariate analyses
- Create regular reporting on both product & project level KPIs & dashboards using BI tools
- Ad-hoc data analysis & problem solving
- Strong SQL experience working with large & complex data sets
- Experience with data visualization tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau or Looker
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, R etc) oriented to data science or statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical approach and inquisitive mindset
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering Sciences, or similar
- Passion for games
- Previous experience in data analytics or statistics
- Previous experience in game development environment
- Graduate degree (MBA, MSc or master’s, PHD)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and analysis to non-technical audiences
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees