We are looking for an IT Technician to join our growing team!
You will be reporting directly into our IT Manager and working alongside other talented Technicians where you will have the opportunity to develop, learn and progress.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to staff, diagnosing faults such as logon issues, profile faults, permission errors.
- On-boarding new hires to the company.
- Building and setting up PC’s and installing and testing new software.
- Manage equipment requests and inventory.
- Keeping office and meeting rooms tidy- collecting unused equipment
- Scheduling IT recycling and waste pickup
- Assisting with desk / office moves
- 12 months experience in a similar 1st line support role
- Sharp problem solving skills
- Windows 7 / 10 experience
- Basic network knowledge TCP/IP, DNS , DHCP
- Ability to build a PC from parts
- Access to own vehicle and UK Driving Licence holder or learning
If you like the look of this role and want to learn more, please send your cv to email@example.com
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees