Junior Build Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Build Engineer to join our development team and work on new projects for PC and console.
- Develop and introduce tools and to increase programmers productivity
- Develop and maintain pipelines for consistent releases
- Work closely with the programming, Design and QA teams to improve the development processes
- Ensure a smooth and stable flow within the tooling and pipeline stack
- Identify and address any stability, performance, and security risks
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process.
- Excellent problem solving and code optimisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills to collaborate with development teams
- Strong knowledge in C++
- Experience with python
- Computer science related degree.
- Jenkins experience
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees