Duration: Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool, UK with longer term potential of remote
We’re looking for a talented Junior / Graduate Programmer to join our experienced team and work on exciting new projects for console and PC. As ever there’s a few things we need to see from you, as well as some things we think would be beneficial:
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
Good C/C++ knowledge.
The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
An enthusiasm and passion for games.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Lua, C# or Python.
- Good maths, particularly 3D geometry.
- An understanding of shaders and the graphics pipeline.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Basic knowledge of game design and development.
- Using or programming web/network services.
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any demos or projects that you’d like to show us.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV and a demo reel to email@example.comApply Now Back to listings