We’re looking for a talented and passionate Producer to join our team! Your main task will be to work with the Game Director and Production Director, owning multiple game features and taking them from initial concept through to development and release.
You will work with cross discipline teams and be responsible for ensuring the schedule, scope and risks for the features are constantly monitored and communicated. Alongside of this you will be required to communicate progress and gather feedback from the wider development team.
- Lead feature or development teams.
- Collaborate with different disciplines in order to define project priorities, goals and requirements.
- Regularly review progress with the team and senior management
- Gather feedback on our features and understand how all departments work combines toward the goals of our games.
- Define and understand the risks during concept, and manage them through the features development.
- Document, track and communicate project status
- Schedule any changes with key team member and lead the team in adapting to these changes
- Ensure the teams are fully up to date with progress across all of our our titles by working closely with the studio production group
- Experience leading teams building AAA titles on current generation platforms.
- Experience of agile project management processes.
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game-making.
- A background in an existing area of development such as art, audio or production is desirable.
- A passion for solving problems and building motivated teams.
As well as being able to work with a team of world-class game developers with great career development opportunities in challenging projects, work life at Lucid includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health and dental care
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employeesApply Now Back to listings