Senior Gameplay Programmer
Duration: Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool or Remote
- Technical ownership of a major game feature and see this through from production to release.
- Work closely with the design team to create high-quality gameplay features.
- Write high quality code, following any standards/guidelines
- Help to develop technical design specifications and implement them
- Test and refine gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge.
- An enthusiasm and passion for games.
- Previous experience shipping titles.
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good maths and 3D programming skills.
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience.
- 2+ years industry experience
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us.