We’re looking for an experienced Open world / RPG Systems Designer to join our team!
- Design player progression systems and any other progression system related to PVE and PVP narrative goals.
- Collaborate with the designers towards the game economy (type of resources, use, location, etc)
- Balance and adapt your work based on technical and production constraints, playtest results, and comments from cross-functional teams.
- Write and maintain design documentation that will serve as a reference to guide interdependent teams.
- Balance the game (player, enemy, equipment statistics, etc.)
- Manage the game income and the cost (unlock, upgrade, etc.)
- At least 1 shipped title
- Experience in design, economics, or related experience
- Critical thinking, curiosity and great attention to detail
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving, organisational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of Action RPG/Open World AAA games
- An understanding of player motivation
- UE4 experience
- Ability to work autonomously within technical and scheduling constraints
- Resourceful, practical and self-critical thinker
- Understand the importance of analytics
- Supported a game through it’s post-launch life
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any demos or projects that you’d like to show us along with your CV to email@example.com
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees